This papercraft craftable set is for Frenchy, it includes Frenchy’s bottle of syrup and an Eiffel Tower! Get crafty and make your Frenchy Whiffer Sniffer some cool, stylin’ accessories!
Caution- If under the age of 18, parental guidance is advised when using scissors, sharp cutting tools, or any other dangerous materials!
- Thick Paper (Cardstock or Matte)
- Scissors or Cutting tool
- Glue (Glue Stick, Liquid Glue, or Hot Glue) or Tape
- Download and print out the sheet onto a thick sheet of paper, like cardstock or a thick matte paper.
- Cut out each piece along outer edges of all the individual pieces
- Fold each piece along the dashed lines, making sure to fold straight
- After all pieces are cut out and folded, glue or tape together the flaps to the matching area.
- Accessorize your very own Frenchy Whiffer Sniffer character!